Rehab organises various events throughout the year and we are always looking for volunteers to give a few hours to help out with the organisation and implementation of these events. Tasks are very varied so we are happy to discuss your interests, strengths and skills to find the right volunteering role for you.
Benefits of Volunteering
- You will be helping those who are among the most vulnerable in your community.
- Volunteering gives you the chance to put your skills and talent to good use.
- You will get to know like-minded people and make many friends with similar values.
- You will gain experience in a new area.
- If you are a transition year student, volunteering is an integral part of education. Future employers will look to see how a student has ‘gone that extra mile’ to gain experience/ achievements in life and charity volunteering is an ideal example of how to stand out from the crowd.
For Current Volunteering Opportunities, please email email@example.com
If you would like to support any of our activities, please call the fundraising team on 01 2100 521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.